Reason.

By Salsabila Adni Azkiya Bahri - 08.59






Have you ever felt something, when you were so excited about going to school, college or going to a coffee shop that he often visited?, when you were in or just looking at him from a distance? there were a handful of excitement that clung to you, like therse's a lot of butterfly flies in your stomach, feeling so happy when you see him. 

I felt the same when i saw him, I remember the first time we were close, you reply my snapgram about my cat, I like catsm, so do you, I remember you asking me how many cats I have when I say, "I have 11 cats" you laugh because I have lots of cats, our chat is getting on, you asked for my number and we started chatting there. 

I remember the first time you called me,
your name appeared on my phone screen

"Hello?"

silent
"Hello?"
"ohh hello"

he replied
"why you call me?" I asked
"no, nothing, just want to hear your voice"
then you said goodbye

and the phone was closed

I saw my phone, 
wondered,
confused, 
and felt strange with what just happened 
"what's wrong with this guy?" I thought to myself,
but I was happy despite receiving strange call from him.

our conversation deepens, you asked me was what im doing, where, even you remind me not to leave my lunch, I felt so noticed at the time, I was so happy, until you calling me again, we talked for so long

 
but for me, time goes so fast, we talk about anything like the meaning of our name, family, even a strange things, sometimes we also talk about the future, I remember you want to be a lecturer, and I support your decision very much, and you ask me about my future 


"if you graduate what you want to be?"
 "a photographer of course" i answered 
"Like what?" he asked 
"i don't know, I want to go abroad and work there" 
he breathed a long breath that was a sign of good or bad I also don't know
 
until finally no day we passed without called each other, exchange news or just chatting random things that we know that was not important, every day I feel  so grateful, I have known you even close to you .you are the reason why I am excited to go to college, taking classes, my only reason it just to meet you, having a chit chat with you, even just by looking at you from a distance I feel so happy, is it so if someone is in love?

 I don't know
 which I know for sure is I'm glad to see you.

- Salsabila Azkya
 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 komentar

  1. Ayo bosku Semuanya,
    Yuk iseng bermain game untuk mendapatkan uang tambahan setiap harinya Hanya di arena-domino.net
    Modal Kecil Dapat Puluhan Juta ^^
    Bareng saya dan teman-temanku yang cantik-cantik loh !
    Info Situs www.arena-domino.net
    yukk di add WA : +855964967353

    BalasHapus