The feelings that never disappear.

By Salsabila Adni Azkiya Bahri - 07.32


That time, when I was broke your heart, when I was prefer with the others, I know for sure you are the best one but when I was comfortable with others I prefer that comfort and leave you. I know you're angry then, you didn't call or contact me for a long time, when I was know you were in Jogja, there are a few wish that i want to contacted you just asking "you here?" but as I typed it I delete it again and again, I'm was aware of what I'm doing. and until finally I received word that you already have someone special. Someone you love right now while I broke up with my beloved. and I realized he is not the best, I feel empty sometimes, I enjoyed my solitude, hang out with my friends, watch the drama from morning to morning again, fangirling offer my favorite boyband BTS or just read the book I like. but sometimes I feel very lonely. i open my phone and see your contact. I want to contact you but I undo my intention, 

I cried.

until finally I go back to my hometown and lived my life as usual I put on before I know you. I cooked, I take care of my brother and my father without my mom. but I'm used, until finally I have to go back to Jogja because of college affairs. in the last day, you come. You knocked door and I was shocked. you come to my house.

you said "i'm so nervous to meet you"

 
I smiled, I looked at his face, his eyes and he was still the same. the stare that i missed for a long time.


We decide to go to a coffee shop near my house, I ordered the Oreo Ice Blend and you ordered Chocolate, we chatted, we drifted in the chat. you take out all your jokes, you give me a lot of puzzles that I don't know the answer and you answer them by yourself. You gave me the isoscale triangels questions and you just don't know the answer too. I smiled.

we laughed.
 
And i relized you're still the same. just like when I first got to know you. the feeling reappears. feeling like I want to have you again but I know I can't. but I still hoping. feeling like I want to turn the time as before, before I know someone and leave you, feeling like you missed someone you love after parting in a long time. feeling that want to come back with you again.


-Salsabila Azkya
 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 komentar

  1. Ayo bosku Semuanya,
    Yuk iseng bermain game untuk mendapatkan uang tambahan setiap harinya Hanya di arena-domino.net
    Modal Kecil Dapat Puluhan Juta ^^
    Bareng saya dan teman-temanku yang cantik-cantik loh !
    Info Situs www.arena-domino.net
    yukk di add WA : +855964967353

    BalasHapus